Problems setting up dual-boot

Adam blueeskimo at gmx.net
Fri Apr 25 12:29:52 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 13:28, Adam wrote:
> Someone suggested modifying the Windows boot.ini file to do it, but I'm
> not really sure how to do that either.

Alright, I figured out how to do this. I copied /boot/boot1 to a floppy,
put it on my Windows partition as boot.bsd, then added
c:boot.bsd="FreeBSD" to my boot.ini ..

I get two options when starting my computer now, but selecting the
FreeBSD option just causes the machine to reboot.

Are all these problems just because the OS's are on different physical
disks? Could it be because I added the 1024mb swap partition before /
when I was going through the partition editor?

I'm really at a loss here ..

--
Adam <blueeskimo at gmx.net>