Getting any jdk to work with latest freeBSDisimpossible?

Joachim Dagerot freebsd at dagerot.nu
Sat Apr 12 22:03:53 PDT 2003

[..]
> upgrade
> > > libraries,
[..]

(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install-pre
> .html).

Sorry for spaming the list, won't happen too often though.
I read through your link better now and things are getting more clear.

Regarding my JDK issue I simply installed the linux-base port and are
right now running "make install" on ports/java/jdk13. I have never
been this far in the JDK installation phase before... (peppar peppar
as we say in my country).

If this is working I thank you all for guiding me in different
directions. If not you'll here from me more on this topic!