stand/..

Gary D Kline kline at thought.org
Fri Apr 11 15:03:12 PDT 2003

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 04:47:08PM +0200, Dick Hoogendijk wrote:
> I've a question about de /stand directory. It still exists after my
> upgrade from 4.7 to 4.8 through source. 4.7r was installed through an
> ISO-cd file ;-)
>
> Do I wipe this "stand" dir? Or do I "refresh it" somehow. I also have
> the 4.8 release on CD.. Any advice would be appreciated.

	This sounds like something I bumped into 2, 3 years ago.
	Try cd'ing to the src tree for /stand or /stand/<whatever>
	and do a make install.

	If you rebuild the entire tree, you should have a new
	"/stand"

	gary

	PS:  If you post your results, we will all benefit!

   Gary Kline     kline at thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix