stand/..

dick hoogendijk dick at nagual.st
Wed Apr 16 12:10:01 PDT 2003

On 11 Apr Lowell Gilbert wrote:
> Dick Hoogendijk <dick at nagual.st> writes:
>
> > I've a question about de /stand directory.
>
> If you don't use it, then wipe it.
>
> If you do use it, then rebuild it.  ("cd /usr/src/release/sysinstall;
> make all install" should do it)

I want to use it. I did what you describe here, but I still get the
"old" 4.7 sysinstall (The links in /stand/sysinstall keep their old
dates too..)

Someone else wrote that I should do a "make clean" twice and a "make
depend" in the /u/s/r/sysinstall directory. I did this just now with no
result. I guess I have to do another makeworld to generate a new fresh
/stand/..

--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.8 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)