Error: devel/scons depends on nonexistent origin 'devel/py-setuptools at py27'

Gabriel Guillon korsani at free.fr
Sun Dec 3 22:57:14 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have to error from today !

My poudriere was 3.1. I upgaded to 3.2 and everything SEEMS to work fine. At least it compiles without this error :) I wait the end of the process to be sure of it.

I advise you to upgrade poudriere to at least 3.2, either by building it in poudriere (poudriere bulk -j <jail> ports-mgmt/poudriere ), or by the ports tree.

--
Gabriel