Error: devel/scons depends on nonexistent origin 'devel/py-setuptools at py27'

Bastien OGIER b.ogier at protonmail.com
Sun Dec 3 23:24:25 UTC 2017

Updating poudriere to 3.2.2 did the trick.
[00:04:36] [07] [00:00:00] Building devel/scons at py27 | scons-2.5.1_1
[00:04:50] [07] [00:00:14] Finished devel/scons at py27 | scons-2.5.1_1: Success

Sorry to bother with such an "easy" problem, kind of new to freebsd and poudriere, the error message made me guess I couldn't do anything on my side.

Thank you very much guys !

Bastien