Firefox 47.0 hangs when accessing cnn.com

Grzegorz Junka list1 at gjunka.com
Tue Jun 7 12:57:18 UTC 2016

Hi Bob,

I don't believe it's possible to revert ports to a previous version
(other than through SVN). However, if you have the older version of the
firefox package (e.g.
/usr/local/poudriere/data/packages/your-system/All) you should be able
to just point pkg to it.

But before doing that I would suggest to reset your Firefox settings
just in case this problem is caused by an extension or other improper
configuration (e.g. by renaming the .mozilla/firefox folder or using the
FF setting that I don't remember now). You could also try to open
cnn.com in a private window where the plugins are disabled by default.

Grzegorz