Unable to use ports on 8.3 or earlier since r352986

Big Lebowski spankthespam at gmail.com
Fri May 9 16:00:56 UTC 2014

Well, the EoL was announced in January, and it is what its name is: end of
life. There have been changes waiting to happen just for the 8.3 to go
away, so when the day was reached, they've been applied. This doesnt seem
very bad, but instead, just about time, since there was no reason to hold
them off any longer.

Regards,
BL