[poudriere] creation/update of jails failing

Andrei Brezan andrei693 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 21:49:33 UTC 2013

Hi Michael,

On 08/23/13 22:28, Michael Grimm wrote:
> Hi --
>
> Disclaimer: I have to admit that I am still very unexperienced with poudriere even though using it for a couple of month now.
>
> I do have two jails compiling packages for release and stable created some time ago by:
>
> | poudriere jail -c stable  -c -v stable/9   -m svn -J 6
> | poudriere jail -c release -c -v releng/9.2 -m svn -J 6
What does the second -c stand for? I presume it's a typo.
releng/9.2 can be fetched with -m ftp (which is default) instead of
building it with buildworld unless you need the custom build which might
be the cause of the update failing then.

poudriere jail -c -j release -v 9.2-RC2

> Starting yesterday I have to deal with failing updates:
>
> | poudriere jail -c stable  -u -J 6
> | poudriere jail -c release -u -J 6
Can you try without -J 6? Just a shot in the dark.

--
Andrei