sysutils/testdisk: WITH_NTFS3G in ports.conf nonfunctional

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at FreeBSD.org
Sat Oct 27 19:32:29 UTC 2012

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 09:26:17PM +0200, Jan Henrik Sylvester wrote:
> Since you converted sysutils/testdisk to the new options framework, it
> does not depend on sysutils/fusefs-ntfs anymore, although I have this
> line in /usr/local/etc/ports.conf:
>
> sysutils/testdisk: WITH_NTFS3G
>
> I thought the new options framework was backwards compatible and
> ports-mgmt/portconf does not seem to be deprecated. I think some other
> settings I have in ports.conf are still honored, although the respective
> ports have been converted to the new options framework.
>
> Is there anything wrong with sysutils/testdisk or my use of ports.conf?
>
> Thanks,
> Jan Henrik

The use of ports.conf has completely change with pkgng, btw it has more more
interest anymore and could be replaced by make.conf directly like this
OPTIONS_SET=	NTFS3G

or just to testdisk:
testdisk_SET=	NTFS3G

regards,