sysutils/testdisk: WITH_NTFS3G in ports.conf nonfunctional

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Sat Oct 27 19:26:29 UTC 2012

Since you converted sysutils/testdisk to the new options framework, it
does not depend on sysutils/fusefs-ntfs anymore, although I have this
line in /usr/local/etc/ports.conf:

sysutils/testdisk: WITH_NTFS3G

I thought the new options framework was backwards compatible and
ports-mgmt/portconf does not seem to be deprecated. I think some other
settings I have in ports.conf are still honored, although the respective
ports have been converted to the new options framework.

Is there anything wrong with sysutils/testdisk or my use of ports.conf?

Thanks,
Jan Henrik