Question about creating a port for saga gis

Eygene Ryabinkin rea-fbsd at codelabs.ru
Sat Nov 14 16:41:12 UTC 2009

Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 05:09:53PM +0100, Rainer Hurling wrote:
> Thank you again, Eygene.

You're welcome ;))

> I will now prepare for submitting a PR with this new port.

I'll try to do a Tinderbox build of your port to see if the packaging
and dependency list is complete.  I think that the committer who will
take care of this will do it by himself, but since I had already spent
some time on this, I'll try to do this validation.

So, please, Cc me when you'll be making your send-pr submission.

Thanks!
--
Eygene