Boost 1.37 released!

Alexander Churanov alexanderchuranov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 15:06:10 PST 2008

Emanuel,

Copying devel/boost to devel/boost-devel sounds reasonable.

However, I'd like to suggest moving devel/boost to devel/boost-134 and
having devel/boost updated to 1.37. For me '-devel' is always felt like
something not stable enough. Another concern is that maintaners of ports
that depend on boost would probably slow down the process of updating to
1.37. Forking to old version contains element of intention - it's more clear
that devel/boost-134 is something out of date and temporary.

Alexander Churanov