Ports and system upgrades

Greg Larkin glarkin at sourcehosting.net
Thu Jul 17 14:48:53 UTC 2008

Hi David,

This is the procedure that I have used for major version upgrades:
http://www.daemonology.net/blog/2007-11-11-freebsd-major-version-upgrade.htm
l.

I don't exactly what state your machine is in at the moment, but if there's
some way to follow the instructions on that page, perhaps you can get it
running again.

Best regards,
Greg Larkin
SourceHosting.net, LLC