PHP_VER magic too smart for its own good

Alex Dupre ale at FreeBSD.org
Tue Sep 26 01:20:02 PDT 2006

Erwin Lansing ha scritto:
> After leeym added graphics/php4-imlib2 slave port to php5-imlib2, I've
> been getting a warning in INDEX and an error in the modules check
> script. This is due to bsd.php.mk and the slave port both trying to
> accomplish the same result via different ways, and thus outsmarting
> eachother when php4 is installed on a system.

The problem is here:

PKGNAMEPREFIX=  php${PHP_VER}-

This is the only pecl port that has a master/slave (php5/php4) approach,
instead of the unique pecl- pkgprefix. I don't like this difference, but
I'm not against it. But if you want static master/slave ports, you need
to statically define PKGNAMEPREFIX to php4- and php5- in each port Makefile.

--
Alex Dupre