FreeBSD Port: mail/milter-regex

Derek derekm.nospam at rogers.com
Thu Sep 7 16:14:13 PDT 2006

I've done a bunch of updates to the mail/milter-regex port to tidy it
up, and include support for the RCNG stuff.

I've followed the instructions from:

porters-handbook/porting-testing.html

and also cleaned up any spurious warnings from portlint.

I've been in contact with the person listed as maintainer for the port
(dhartmei.nospam at FreeBSD.org) in the Makefile, and he asked to be
removed as maintainer for the port, and for me to post my patches here.

I'm not running CVS, and I don't have any commit privileges.

What is it that I need to do for my changes to have the highest
probability of being one of: committed/looked at/commented on/shot down?

(If the answer is "submit a pr"):
Is the process I follow for an update the same as when submitting a new
port? (ie. shar `find port_dir`)

You can see what I've got so far at:
http://www.razorfever.net/FreeBSD/milter-regex.tar.gz
(3339 Bytes)
SHA256 (milter-regex.tar.gz) =
725adc03a47203c2f6593500fb342d867cd86f45181a8b480fb6348d05bb6c20

Best Regards,
Derek Marcotte