irssi-devel + irssiproxy broken

Shaun Amott shaun at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 24 23:59:02 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 04:37:44PM -0700, Tim Hammerquist wrote:

> To the owner of the irssi-devel port, is this a known issue?  Is there
> a fix or work-around?

I haven't heard of this problem; but then, I don't use the proxy module.
There doesn't seem to be anything relevant in the irssi bugs database,
either.

There may be a newer CVS snapshot available. However, I haven't checked
for a while (the changes are usually trivial, and not worth an upgrade).
The server I get the snapshots from seems to be inaccessible at the
moment, so I can't check right now.

I will look into this when the server re-appears.

In the meantime, have you tried the standard release version
(irc/irssi)?

--
Shaun Amott [ PGP: 0x6B387A9A ]
    Scientia Est Potentia.