Question re: batch conversion of m4a files....

Karl Denninger karl at denninger.net
Fri Jul 14 05:28:11 UTC 2006

That might work.... thanks - will look into it...

Didn't know the faad port would do m4a files - its not in the
description....

Karl Denninger (karl at denninger.net) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net	My home on the net - links to everything I do!
http://scubaforum.org		Your UNCENSORED place to talk about DIVING!