FreeBSD Port: p5-Crypt-RSA-1.50

Michael mike at stb-tech.net
Thu Mar 31 23:13:49 PST 2005

I think I have a possible error with p5-Crypt-RSA. It installs just
fine, then when I attempt to create a key pair with it, I get a
segmentation fault and a core dump ( of just Perl ).  What info could I
provide you with ( logs, etc... ) that may help.

Trying to get RSA to work on OpenBSD and FreeBSD,
Sincerely,

Michael Shannon

ps - if there is anything I can do to help, just let me know.. I'm
primarily a Java developer, but I'm trying to learn perl and will try
and help where I can.

thanks again,

--
- - - - - - - - - -

Michael Shannon
CEO - STB Technologies Ltd.
email:	mike at stb-tech.net
phone:	604-982-7062
cell:	778-898-0118
fax:	604-924-5002

- - - - - - - - - -

CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED INFORMATION:
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail
 messages attached to it, or associated transmissions may contain
 confidential information that is legally privileged. Any review,
 retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action
 in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
 the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended
 recipient, or person responsible for delivering it to the intended
 distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached
 to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Undesirable interception of
 e-mail is a crime under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,
 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and 2701-2709. If you have received this
 transmission in error, please immediately reply to this e-mail or call
 778-898-0118, and destroy the original and any copies of this
 transmission and its attachments.