FreeBSD Port: p5-Crypt-RSA-1.50

Anton Berezin tobez at tobez.org
Thu Mar 31 23:31:32 PST 2005

On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 11:14:01PM -0800, Michael wrote:
> I think I have a possible error with p5-Crypt-RSA. It installs just
> fine, then when I attempt to create a key pair with it, I get a
> segmentation fault and a core dump ( of just Perl ).  What info could I
> provide you with ( logs, etc... ) that may help.
>
> Trying to get RSA to work on OpenBSD and FreeBSD,
> Sincerely,

A FreeBSD version, and perl version (pkg_info perl\*) would help, for
starters, so that there is a chance to reproduce the problem.  A minimal
sample script that leads to a problem won't harm, either.  :-)

\Anton.
--
The moronity of the universe is a monotonically increasing function. --
Jarkko Hietaniemi