[RFC] Apache-related ports changes

Pawel Malachowski pawmal-posting at freebsd.lublin.pl
Wed Jan 14 14:48:26 PST 2004

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 09:23:51PM +0100, Clement Laforet wrote:

> 2. Checking if all apache13/apache2-apache21 layouts are in sync
>    We need to be sure that all apache ports follows to same layout to
>    provides an efficient way to deal with them.
>    When I use "layout", I means "files and directory localtion".
>    I'd also appreciate that apache13 ports have the same knobs.

Some day I wanted to run both Apache 1.3.x and Apache 2.0.x, on the same
host and environment (only different IP addressess, logs, etc.), not in jail,
of course I shoot myself in the foot (that was before introducing CONFLICTS).
Just asking: making Apache ports capable to coexist is not possible because
of Apache nature also?

--
Paweł Małachowski