suggest add WITH_* defines in www/linux-flashplugin6

Brandon D. Valentine ports at geekpunk.net
Wed Jul 9 18:37:17 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 04:24:40PM -0500, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> Hello Brandon,
>
> I think, it's good idea to add WITH_* defines in the www/linux-flashplugin6
> to allow different browsers user to choice which browsers they use.
> Current, it's only for linux-mozilla and this plugin works very well with
> linux-opera as well. Perhaps, something automatic that can detivce what
> browser they use and install it?

Thanks, Jeremy.  This is an excellent idea.  I like the "Automatic"
example you provided, but would extend it so that each plugins directory
that exists is appended to PLUGINSDIR and then I would add an additional
for loop in the do-install target to iterate over PLUGINSDIR making
symlinks in each one.  I will sit down and hack this up and test it
sometime in the next couple of days.

Brandon D. Valentine
--
brandon at dvalentine.com                                 http://www.geekpunk.net
Pseudo-Random Googlism:  brandon is a handsome seven year old child of african