Shouldn't www/linux-mozilla(-devel) move to /usr/X11R6?

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Wed Jul 9 14:49:47 PDT 2003

I think, www/linux-mozilla(-devel) should be move to /usr/X11R6, because it
depends on X and it is a GUI browser.. Also, I think it will make the other
plugins to have more easier life to put all of stuff in /usr/X11R6/ rather
than confuse with the prefix. It's annoying to me when I am looking at
linux-flashplugin6's Makefile that is installing in /usr/local while most
of GUI browsers are installing in /usr/X11R6.

BTW: All the rest different Mozilla projects in the ports are installing in
the /usr/X11R6, but not two.

Cheers,
Mezz

--