streaming guru .. firewall port recommendations?

Danny Pansters danny at ricin.com
Thu May 10 22:52:51 UTC 2007

On Friday 11 May 2007 00:38:37 you wrote:
> If anyone can tell me the ports to let through to make this work
> without having to go through port 80 tcp, I'll see if I can have this
> change made.

I don't know for sure, sorry. IIRC Real's A/V/RTSP uses (or used) 554/UDP but
I can't say if this is universal. It may depend solely on your steaming
server. There must be some RFC to consult. Also, if nothing else helps look
into the source code to your server software.

Not very helpful I guess :)

Dan