Getting the hauppage pvr250 card working under 5.2

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 22 18:48:57 PDT 2004

On Thursday, 20 May 2004 at  7:33:57 +0930, Tim Aslat wrote:
> In the immortal words of Will Saxon <wills at housing.ufl.edu>...
>> Has anyone gotten theirs to work reliably at all? I have a PVR350 and
>> have not been able to get it to do anything useful consistently in
>> FreeBSD, linux or Windows 2000. Overall I'd have to say I am
>> disappointed with the purchase.
>
> I have, thanks to John Wehle's efforts.

On what platform?  Also, since you're local, where did you get it
from?  The prices I've seen here have been pretty terrible.

Greg
--
Note: I discard all HTML mail unseen.
Finger grog at FreeBSD.org for PGP public key.