Getting the hauppage pvr250 card working under 5.2

Will Saxon WillS at housing.ufl.edu
Wed May 19 15:27:26 PDT 2004

I tried an early version of John's driver, which worked well. I had
initially bought the card with an eye towards a MythTV box, but never
got MythTV to work with it. This has been awhile ago. Currently I am
using it in a security project also, but with the included Win2k software.
I am able to record for usually between 1 and 2 hours before the machine
will bluescreen with various errors (probably attributable to Windows).