Play/Edit MIDI

Tuc at Beach House tuc at tucs-beachin-obx-house.com
Wed May 19 19:09:55 PDT 2004

Hi,

	ALL I want to do is take this MIDI I have, cut the first few
seconds off it, and raise the volume on it as far as I can.

	I loaded midimountain, and it can't find any MIDI inputs.

	I loaded rosegarden, and I can't figure out how to get it to
play the results.... I can't figure out csound, I can't find xplaymidi...

	I do have a sound device :

pcm0: <Intel ICH3 (82801CA)> port 0xdc80-0xdcbf,0xd800-0xd8ff irq 11 at device 3
1.5 on pci0
pcm0: <Cirrus Logic CS4205 AC97 Codec>

	I can play other stuff via xmms using the eSound or OSS Drivers...

	Any pointers?

		Thanks, Tuc