Thinkpad T60 with Atheros working only after restart from Windows

Lyubomir Yotov l.yotov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 17:25:42 UTC 2013

Hi Andrian,

Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!
I would like to ask if there is something on the horizon with the Atheros
time outs? Is there any chance in getting it working without restart to
Windows (in my case)? Is there anything else I can try? Currently I am with
9.2-RELEASE #0 r255898.

All the best,

Lyubomir