Re- Constructing Libya

Dr Alkilani info at ivanoffdisco.com.ar
Thu Dec 26 19:01:13 UTC 2013

 FIRST QUARTER CONTRACT FOR SUPPLY OF VARIOUS EQUIPMENTS 2014:

The Libyan Prime minister Dr Ali Zidan, after succeeding in appointing a new coalition government has mandated all appointed minister to take charge in fast reconstructing and re-building of Libya.
In view of this, His present finance minister Mr. Haithem Saed Jalgham has mandated me to seek for your confidential cooperation in the supply of various reconstructing equipments and your products for the rebuilding of Libya, which is a major task giving to all ministerial office!

A consideration also is that your quotation must be CIF Port of Libya Tripoli. I will reveal more procedural information to you upon your re-confirmation.

Best Regards,
Dr Alkilani Abdel-Qadir Al-Jazi, PHD
The Minister's Office, Ministry of Finance Libya