cbb: Unable to map IRQ on 5.0R (was: Re: Support forO2MicroCard Bridges?)

Cornelius, Peter peter.cornelius at comsoft.de
Fri Aug 8 06:19:54 PDT 2003

Hi Andreas, re list,

I have found that when I switch ACPI off entirely, the card is recognised properly and all is well. At least, so it seems. I might even re-attempt the binary upgrade to 5.1-Release which failed so miserably before. This settles that I will keep the card and thus will have more time to play with it.

Thank you very much to all involved. Attached come /boot/loader.conf and the corresponding dmesg as they are now.

All the best regards,

Peter.