wi0_cmd: busy bit won't clear

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Aug 8 12:26:55 PDT 2003

I upgraded my Dell Inspiron after I installed 5.0R to 5.1-CURRENT
by cvsuping.

The buildworld-installworld was a hell. Many installs failed
e.g. /rescue stuff, /usr/share/locale/...man/man1 directories and such.

I've expereinced much smoother upgrades. make buildkernel/installkernel
worked fine though.

Anyway, my wi0 is defunct now and I cannot bootstrap myself
at the moment with further cvsups. So either I need to handfix
my 5.1_current now or go back to 5.0R

Help!

Also I got strange (-160) **** can't allocate 0 bytes messages during boot
(while running as single user)