LibH or Anaconda ??

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Tue May 25 19:59:43 PDT 2004

On Tuesday 25 May 2004 06:58 pm, Gao Long wrote:

>    The only thing I thought about anaconda for a native FreeBSD
> install is that , shall we package an entire FreeBSD into RPM
> packages?:)While the rpm need a recompile if we are not to use
> linux.ko.Or we will have to invent a different one?

Since Anaconda is Open Source, that means we can change it to fit our
needs. Not just the partitioning portion of it, but also the package
management portion. In other words, we don't have to use RPM just
because Anaconda does.

p.s. I'm not sold on Anaconda, but neither am I sold against it.

--
David Johnson