adsl setup

Suporte Matik asstec at matik.com.br
Mon May 16 17:59:17 PDT 2005

On Monday 16 May 2005 20:52, Jon Simola wrote:

> The other one I heard was to buy an old alarm monitoring company,
> as they used to have dedicated copper run to each building for the
> alarm system.

I heard this too, it was once in Tequilajuana wasn't it?
But I heard also it's better to look after an old water supply
company, seems the  lead canes they used have better througput and
you might be able to get full-duplex adsl to each household. And if
it does not work out you still can melt them and make car batteries.
So no risk at all :)

Hans

--

Infomatik