Using Backup Exec to backup FreeBSD

Edward Shabotinsky evs at telod.net
Thu Mar 3 23:09:44 GMT 2005

Hi,
Yes it's runs just fine with linux emulation.
We had some 4.7 > systems running ( now they are all 4.11 )
this is what i use to set it up and then just little twicking :-)

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:5cPilVdRNWQJ:www.kcgeek.com/archives/howto/using_the_linux_veritas_backupexec_agent_with_freebsd_47/021003_using_the_linux_veritas_backupexec_agent_with_freebsd_47.html+backup-exec+freebsd&hl=en

that link doesn't work anylonger, but i was able to reproduce it via google
cache.

Good luck