Which program produces FreeBSD-11.0-CURRENT-amd64-*-disc1.iso ?

Thomas Schmitt scdbackup at gmx.net
Wed Oct 7 17:28:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

Alan Somers wrote:
> 4) In the ensuing popup, delesect everything except "File".  For File,
> type "*makefs*"

I was not far away from that. Close, but no banana.

Well, now i get with or without file filter a window saying

"An error has occurred while updating the page. Please reload the page
 to try again. Error: Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred."

(Great. Copy+Paste from error messages. Not every desktop does this.
 But is this the server or my browser talking to me ?)

It seems to be time for a longer break. Will try again tomorrow.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas