Which program produces FreeBSD-11.0-CURRENT-amd64-*-disc1.iso ?

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Mon Oct 5 19:46:53 UTC 2015

Hi, Reference:

Alan Somers wrote:
> Our Coverity checker found 34 potential defects in the
> head/usr.sbin/makefs directory.  Sadly, I can't find any way to export
> that information.

Off topic, & a cludge, & I'm sure you'r looking for divert of stdout
really, but if you get desperate:

/usr/ports/graphics/xv has a frame / window / moused section grabber.

/usr/ports/graphics/tesseract is a nice OCR optical character recognition
	program, works well here on tiff format.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey,  BSD Linux Unix Sys. Eng. Consultant Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply After previous text to preserve context, as in a play script.