Which program produces FreeBSD-11.0-CURRENT-amd64-*-disc1.iso ?

Alan Somers asomers at freebsd.org
Wed Oct 7 16:31:35 UTC 2015

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Thomas Schmitt <scdbackup at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for letting me into the FreeBSD Coverity project.
>
> I had the quick intro tour through the interface (and once again
> hate it when the Internet tries to look like a GUI program).
>
> But how do i narrow the list to usr.sbin/makefs ?
> I tried Settings->Filters->File with "usr.sbin/makefs",
> "iso9660_rrip.c", and "/usr.sbin/makefs/cd9660/iso9660_rrip.c".
> The only effect was that the list of issues became empty.
>

> Have a nice day :)
>
> Thomas

To put it bluntly, Coverity's UI kind of sucks.  It took me a long
time to figure out how to do what you want.  Here are the steps:

1) Find the "View Defects" page.  I think you already did.
2) There are three horizontal bars at the top left.  Click on them and
select "Issues by Snapshot: Outstanding Defects"
3) Click on the gear symbol in the top center, next to the word "Filters".
4) In the ensuing popup, delesect everything except "File".  For File,
type "*makefs*"

I see 34 issues when I do this.

-Alan