organization

Florent Thoumie flz at xbsd.org
Wed Mar 30 10:15:31 PST 2005

Le Mercredi 30 mars 2005 à 09:30 -0800, mohamed aslan a écrit :

> i cann't reply to all of ur comments
> but , that is what makes u break off , as DragonFly split of u
>
> u took my opinion as an attack,
> u just wanna flaming,

	*shrug*

> u also got off topic "CVS and SVN",

	That's a long time topic.

> my words were really facts Mr Scott , Linux layout is better than
> FreeBSD layout , FreeBSD performance it better than Linux one , and
> thnx for silly reply.

	You {c,sh}ould have been flamed a lot for such a message. After
	reading your three messages, I'm not sure that's not what you
	were looking for.

	If you want to talk about facts, don't say "I think that ...".

> that's why i hate forums and maillists and i should mail this directly
> to the core members.

	I'm quite sure you'll get the same answer.

--
Florent Thoumie
flz at xbsd.org