organization

David Leimbach dleimbac at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 11:05:29 PST 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:30:47 -0800, mohamed aslan <maslanbsd at gmail.com> wrote:
> i cann't reply to all of ur comments
> but , that is what makes u break off , as DragonFly split of u

So you're going to fork FreeBSD because we didn't think your comments
were constructive and that you don't like the organization of FreeBSD's sources?

Ok, have fun :).

> u took my opinion as an attack,
> u just wanna flaming,
> u also got off topic "CVS and SVN",

You have to keep in mind that what you intended may not come through with
the way your email reads.  Popping into a forum and saying "this sucks" is a
sure fire way to get flamed ANYWHERE.

You should have provided some reasoning why you believed FreeBSD's source
layout was not as good as Linux's from whatever perspective you were looking
at it.

> my words were really facts Mr Scott , Linux layout is better than
> FreeBSD layout , FreeBSD performance it better than Linux one , and
> thnx for silly reply.

"FreeBSD performance is better than Linux."  That's yet another interesting
claim.  For the applications I run no one would touch FreeBSD as it doesn't
do as well as Linux so that's a very general and very vague claim.

> that's why i hate forums and maillists and i should mail this directly
> to the core members.

So stop posting to them.