inkscape-0.46.3 fails to compile

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Thu Jul 3 17:08:04 UTC 2008

On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 11:58:10 -0500, Yuri <yuri at tsoft.com> wrote:

> Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>> I can't reproduce with and without poppler. You need to switch to
>> different mirror to update your ports tree. You should have
>> graphics/inkscape/files/patch-src_extension_internal_pdfinput_pdf-parser.cpp
>> . It was committed by marcus.
>>

> I do cvsup update + portupgrade every time and I do have
> graphics/inkscape/files/patch-src_extension_internal_pdfinput_pdf-parser.cpp
> file.
> I think you forgot to bump portrevision for poppler. It's 0.6.4_1 for at
> least 8 weeks now.

No, our poppler is at 0.8.4 now. It's one of reason why inkscape was bump.
You have failed to follow our bugging.html for this part:

After running portupgrade -a or portmaster -a to ensure that all
applications are up-to-date. Do not forget to read in /usr/ports/UPDATING
first before you upgrade those installed ports.

> When interface changes changes revision should be going up so potupgrade
> would upgrade it.
>
> Yuri

FreeBSD GNOME Team