inkscape-0.46.3 fails to compile

Yuri yuri at tsoft.com
Fri Jul 4 08:49:46 UTC 2008

Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 11:58:10 -0500, Yuri <yuri at tsoft.com> wrote:
>
> No, our poppler is at 0.8.4 now. It's one of reason why inkscape was
> bump. You have failed to follow our bugging.html for this part:

> After running portupgrade -a or portmaster -a to ensure that all
> applications are up-to-date. Do not forget to read in
> /usr/ports/UPDATING first before you upgrade those installed ports.

No, I followed instructions in UPDATING and still getting this error in
inkscape compile:

extension/internal/pdfinput/pdf-parser.cpp: In member function 'void
PdfParser::doShowText(GooString*)':
extension/internal/pdfinput/pdf-parser.cpp:2393: error: no matching
function for call to 'GfxFont::getNextChar(char*&, int&, CharCode*,
Unicode [8], int, int*, double*, double*, double*, double*)'
/usr/local/include/poppler/GfxFont.h:204: note: candidates are: virtual
int GfxFont::getNextChar(char*, int, CharCode*, Unicode**, int*,
double*, double*, double*, double*)

Yuri