inkscape-0.46.3 fails to compile

Yuri yuri at tsoft.com
Thu Jul 3 16:58:13 UTC 2008

Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> I can't reproduce with and without poppler. You need to switch to
> different mirror to update your ports tree. You should have
> graphics/inkscape/files/patch-src_extension_internal_pdfinput_pdf-parser.cpp
> . It was committed by marcus.

I do cvsup update + portupgrade every time and I do have
graphics/inkscape/files/patch-src_extension_internal_pdfinput_pdf-parser.cpp
file.
I think you forgot to bump portrevision for poppler. It's 0.6.4_1 for at
least 8 weeks now.

When interface changes changes revision should be going up so potupgrade
would upgrade it.

Yuri