Lots of core files with latest xscreensaver-gnome

Adam Weinberger adamw at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 3 11:45:14 PDT 2004

>> (05.03.2004 @ 1344 PST): Stacey Roberts said, in 3.6K: <<
> Hi Adam,

That's probably the safest behaviour, yes. It's not that *nothing* will
run, but after you delete the stuff in .../pkg, a whole bunch of things
will be missing libraries.

I hope that someday they'll make -u a default argument to
portupgrade(1).

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger