Autohell with Anjuta -- any possible solutions?

Fri Apr 16 20:29:42 GMT 2004

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:47:00 -0400
Christopher Nehren <apeiron at comcast.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 05:38:54 EDT, Alexander Leidinger scribbled these
> curious markings:
> > If you only want to use one of those versions, I suggest to add a
> > directory, where you make symlinks from auto* to the appropriate
> > versioned ones. Add this directory in front of your path. This way
> > anjuta should be able to use them (I don't use anjuta, but this is how I
> > do it in another project from the command line).
>
> Tried it, numerous times. Each time it produces numerous pretty (and
> often different!) error messages. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

If you get errors about missing macros: have a look at aclocal and make
sure "$acdir_x11" is set correctly ('/usr/X11R6/share/aclocal'). I
noticed that the %%X11BASE%% wasn't replaced correctly (I hadn't time to
verify if this bug is still present).

Bye,
Alexander.

--