Autohell with Anjuta -- any possible solutions?

Ade Lovett ade at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 16 16:56:24 GMT 2004

On Apr 15, 2004, at 14:02, Christopher Nehren wrote:
> I thank you, sir, for your kind and expedient answer. And I apologize
> for my flippant tone. If there's any way that I can assist, I would
> love to do so.

We're hoping to get the first cut (the simple "null commit", splitting
out into bsd.autotools.mk) before 4.10 -- originally, I was hoping to
get the rebuilt version into place too, but am running into a few
issues with ports that are making Bad Assumptions[tm] about autotools.

Since GNOME, and KDE, are heavy consumers of autotools, there'll be a
whole bunch of fun testing to do as part of the two separate autotools
projects - (a) cleaning up bsd.autotools.mk, and (b) getting rid of as
many "dead" versions of autotools as possible.

-aDe