Autohell with Anjuta -- any possible solutions?

Christopher Nehren apeiron at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 12:47:05 GMT 2004

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 05:38:54 EDT, Alexander Leidinger scribbled these
curious markings:
> If you only want to use one of those versions, I suggest to add a
> directory, where you make symlinks from auto* to the appropriate
> versioned ones. Add this directory in front of your path. This way
> anjuta should be able to use them (I don't use anjuta, but this is how I
> do it in another project from the command line).

Tried it, numerous times. Each time it produces numerous pretty (and
often different!) error messages. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

pejorative meaning "stupid and unsophisticated".  -- Ken Thompson
-
-
Please CC me in all replies, even if I'm on the relevant list(s).