ports/50604: portupgrade -R of dia-0.90 fails after today's cvsup of ports tree

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at FreeBSD.org
Sat Apr 5 14:54:19 PST 2003

On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 17:52, Stacey Roberts wrote:
> Hello Joe (& Piero),
>
> On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 23:38, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> > On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 17:23, Stacey Roberts wrote:
> > > Hi Joe,

> > > Okay.., please find the file attached here, its kinda big :-(

> > > I'll do this and catch you on the flip-side.
> >
> > You know, Piero may be on to something.  You _do_ have out-of-date
> > modules loading in your XF86Config.  Prune your "Module" section so that
> > it just contains:
> >
> >         Load  "dbe"
> >         Load  "extmod"
> >         Load  "glx"
> >         Load  "freetype"
> >         Load  "type1"
> >         Load  "speedo"
> >

> > Note, glx (and dri) are optional.  See if that helps.
> >

> Okay.., here's what I've now got:
> Section "Module"
>         Load  "dbe"
>         Load  "dri"
>         Load  "extmod"
>         Load  "glx"
>         Load  "speedo"
>         Load  "freetype"
>         Load  "type1"
> EndSection
>
> I'll redo the logoff / login procedure, and see what happens.

Okay.  Also, you're not seeing the GNOME splash screen while X appears
hung are you?

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team	::	marcus at FreeBSD.org