libraw1394

Mikhail Teterin mi+kde at aldan.algebra.com
Sun Nov 5 16:02:45 UTC 2006

Hi, Bruce!

Is there a reason, you are working with libraw1394-1.2.0? The authors
have posted version 1.2.1 back in April -- and that is, what my port
skeleton (http://aldan.algebra.com/~mi/libraw1394.shar) would get you...

Yours,

	-mi

On Thursday 02 November 2006 07:50, Bruce M Simpson wrote:
= I would really appreciate it if you could have a look.
=
= I've copied what I've been working on to
= http://people.freebsd.org/~bms/staging/.
=
= What is missing: ISO, FCP and ARM support.
= This also has the same caveat that it will work only with the first
= firewire card.
=
= I have noticed when I try to run the raw1394 test code, that my laptop
= instantly reboots. No panic. I probably need to try this with a machine
= which is more tolerant of double/triple faults and/or NMIs to pin down
= exactly what causes the code to die.