low cast seo

Aditya Mishra rolltucecill at gmail.com
Thu May 16 13:00:10 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am Online Marketing Executive, and working with a reputed leading S.E.O.
Company in INDIA having the experience of getting our customer websites on
top in Google, Yahoo, and Msn and other search engine rankings producing
high revenue with top page rank.

We've good work experience with number of clients in UK, USA and Australia
.Canada and more.

We are providing All these activities in our SEO Special Package  as
following: -

10 Social Bookmarking Submissions

2 Article Submissions (1 article x 2 article directories)

2 Press Release Submissions (1 press release x 5 press release websites)

2 Blog Submissions

1 unique, 400 word article written

1 unique, 400 word press releases

One Way back links with mix PR

Meta Tags Changes Suggestions

Keyword research

Competitor Analysis

Heading tag changes

Alt tag changes

Interlinking wherever required.

Keyword Density in site content.

HTML Site Map

XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool

Let me know if you are interested and I would happy to send you more details
on this.

Please send us your Skype ID for better communication and send us your
website URL and keywords to analysis with market trends.

Kind Regards

Aditya mishra