Advertisement of Post

Aqib Raja aqib at globexadvertising.com
Wed May 15 07:27:10 UTC 2019

Hello,
My name is Aqib Raja .I am contacting you because:

We are a content marketing agency and we’d be thrilled if you’d allow us to post relevant to your website.
We would only provide you with unique and high-quality articles that are relevant to your blog and you don’t have to include sponsored tags.

Basically, I need a  do follow backlink and I will pay you through Via Paypal or Payoneer.

If this is something you’d be interested in doing because I look forward to having a long-term working relationship with you.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
Aqib Raja.